Why Invest in Real Estate?
The benefits of investing in real estate are plenty. If done correctly you can create a lifestyle many people can only dream of. Real estate investing allows you to:
• Be your own Boss
• Take Advantage of Appreciation
• Generate Positive Cash Flow you Can Use
• Create a Hedge Against Inflation
• Make Money with Low Risk and Low Start-Up Costs
• Profit from Equity Build-up
• Enjoy Multiple Channels for Profit
• Benefit from Real Estate's Repeatability
• Benefit from Tax Breaks
• Find Investment Properties and Opportunities Easily
• Build a Power Team to Help Increase and Expedite your Profits
• Help Others
What are the types of Investments?
Long and short term investments are everywhere you just need to know how and where to look. You need a trained professional to help you along the way and provide valuable information to aide in your portfolio building.
• Distressed Sales such as Banks Sales, Power of Sales, Estate Sales, Divorces etc. To get a free report on all these properties click here (http://www.distresssaledeals.com/)
• Income Properties. Rentals and Student Housing are a great source of passive income. Click here (http://www.smartinvestorbuys.com/) for more info
• Flipping Property for Profit. Renovating dilapidated and dated homes is a great way to create income in a short period. Partnering up with the right consultant and contractors is key.
• Condo Market. The GTA has the fastest growing condo market in all of North America. Benefit from the increased demand for quality units.
• Lease Options/Rent-to-Own
• Pre-Construction Developments and Assignments. Use the Law of Appreciation to your advantage.
• Joint Ventures. Limit risk and large capital investments by partnering with like-minded individuals.
• Commercial Property
We can help you find Power of Sales, Bank Sales, Foreclosures, Estate Sales, Fixer Uppers, Properties to Flip and Make Money! In Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Georgetown and the GTA!
I have education and experience in the following topics:
- Residential Tenancies Act
- Residential Investment Properties
- Second Suites & Student Lodging Houses
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
- Principles of Property Management
- REIN Member
- Rich Dad Education