Why Invest in Real Estate?
The benefits of investing in real estate are plenty. If done correctly you can create a lifestyle many people can only dream of. Real estate investing allows you to:
• Be your own Boss
• Take Advantage of Appreciation
• Generate Positive Cash Flow you Can Use
• Create a Hedge Against Inflation
• Make Money with Low Risk and Low Start-Up Costs
• Profit from Equity Build-up
• Enjoy Multiple Channels for Profit
• Benefit from Real Estate's Repeatability
• Benefit from Tax Breaks
• Find Investment Properties and Opportunities Easily
• Build a Power Team to Help Increase and Expedite your Profits
• Help Others
What are the types of Investments?
Long and short term investments are everywhere you just need to know how and where to look. You need a trained professional to help you along the way and provide valuable information to aide in your portfolio building.
• Distressed Sales such as Banks Sales, Power of Sales, Estate Sales, Divorces etc. To get a free report on all these properties click here (http://www.distresssaledeals.com/)
• Income Properties. Rentals and Student Housing are a great source of passive income. Click here (http://www.smartinvestorbuys.com/) for more info
• Flipping Property for Profit. Renovating dilapidated and dated homes is a great way to create income in a short period. Partnering up with the right consultant and contractors is key.
• Condo Market. The GTA has the fastest growing condo market in all of North America. Benefit from the increased demand for quality units.
• Lease Options/Rent-to-Own. Get a better class of Tenant, a Tenant-Buyer, because they will eventually own the property!
• Pre-Construction Developments and Assignments. Use the Law of Appreciation to your advantage.
• Joint Ventures. Limit risk and large capital investments by partnering with like-minded individuals.
• Commercial Property. The biased Residential Tenancies Act doesn't apply here.
• US Properties. Take advantage of lower prices and small business/investor friendly laws to diversify your portfolio and maximize cash flow.
• Private Lending/Equity Lending. Don't want the hassle of being a hands on landlord? Have your money work for you by 'being the bank' and lending it to other investors.
• RRSP Mortgages. Tired of your low returns from your standard RRSPs? Redirect your RRSPs into real estate investments for higher returns with managed risk.
How I can Help You the Investor?
In Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Georgetown, York Region, Hamilton, Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge, Guelph and other parts of the GTA!
- Find and Analyze Potential Investment Properties for Cash Flow
- Locate Distress Sales such as; Power of Sales, Bank Sales, Foreclosures, Estate Sales, Fixer Uppers, Properties to Flip and Make Money!
- Calculate ARV (After Reno Value) for Flip Projects
- Landlord Leasing
- First Access to Pre-Construction projects giving your Better Pricing, Unit Selection and Incentives
- Consult and Advise you for your own investment strategies
- Connect you with other partners to help you Reduce Taxes
- Offer other Creative Invesment Strategies
I have education and experience in the following topics:
- Residential Tenancies Act
- Residential Investment Properties
- Second Suites & Student Lodging Houses
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
- Principles of Property Management
- REIN Member
- Rich Dad Education